Aerohub Business ParkProviding the foundation for any company looking to grow
If you're an ambitious business looking to relocate, then the Aerohub Business Park development might be just what you're looking for.
Situated near the Cornish coast, adjacent to the Cornwall Airport Newquay airfield, is the Aerohub Business Park development site. Open to businesses from all sectors, 53.5 acres are now serviced and build-ready.
Plots are available now, contact a member of the team to find out more and to discuss your requirements here.
With planning freedom, businesses are able to reduce the risks associated with traditional planning, including costs and time. This will result in a high-quality, purpose-built environment that will meet the needs of today’s knowledge-based businesses.
Benefits of being located on the Aerohub Business Park:
- Enterprise Zone business rate relief - businesses rate discounts of 100% for 5 years - perfect for any growing business
- Planning freedom - reduces start-up costs, time and risk
- Enhanced Capital Allowances - two Enhanced Capital Allowances areas have been designated on the Business Park. Businesses can claim a tax relief of 100% in the first year towards plant and machinery.
- Superfast broadband connectivity - speeds of up to 100Mbps - essential for any business to keep you better connected
- Adjacent to civilian airport at Newquay - 3 daily flights to London Gatwick with additional services to Manchester, Belfast, Birmingam, Edinburgh, Dusseldorf, Liverpool and Newcastle
- Excellent road connectivity - only 5 miles from the A30
- The business park site boasts great views across the countryside towards the sea - great for inspiring your workforce
If you're looking to be part of Cornwall's exciting new Enterprise Zone development, contact us now to find out how to purchase a plot at Aerohub Business Park.