Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)
Aerohub is perfectly placed to accommodate any growing Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) business. MRO companies looking for a new base can enjoy exceptional infrastructure, excellent connectivity and skilled employees.
In addition, bespoke design and build packages and funding programmes are also available, helping to take your MRO business to the next level.
Why choose Aerohub for MRO?
- One of the UK’s longest runways (2744m), able to handle aircraft of any size
- Large areas of hard standing, perfect for aircraft parking and tear-down activities
- Bespoke hangar design and build packages
- Existing base of employees, with adaptable engineering skills
- Funding programmes to support wages, training and capital expenditure
- Great quality of life that attracts and retains skilled employees
Read about Apple Aviation, a successful UK based aircraft MRO company that has recently moved into a custom built hangar at Aerohub appleaviation.com
To find out more about any MRO opportunities at Aerohub, or how to relocate your MRO business, contact us here.